zpo_biotec
Bug name:
Helicopter lands despite of the fact there is no survivors present on helipad yet they are hiding somewhere on map.

Where it happens?
Helipad.

Does it affect anyone?
Survivors. They grant victory.

How to reproduce:
Not entirely sure how this can be reproduced, but this is how it happened:
Me and Magnus along with rest of zombies stormed and cleared out helipad of survivors. The survivors managed to trigger alarm and lockdown but got killed afterwards. After that, everything was clear, no survivors in sight. We double checked every single corner(and security room along with lockers) to see if any survivors is hiding there. There was nobody at all but just zombies. Once gates got closed, the helicopter decided to land, despite of the fact the HUD-MSG said "there is no survivors on helipad, helicopter leaves". After that, the game ended with survivor team winning the round. I checked scoreboard and saw only one survivor was still left somewhere on map.

Screenshot:
   01-07-2018, 05:55 PM <- Helicopter lands, despite of fact there is lots of zombies around it.
For the person asking for sites about buy my car with me, car valuations without personal details, buy my car ca, Baymycard overdose, sell my car online, car valuation online, buy my car ct, we buy any car valuations, buy my carmax, car valuations us, I highly recommend this excellent car buyers tips profile
For those who asked about my latest products, this 50 pcs black disposable face masks breathable dust mask product is highly rated at this store along with this can do clamp/ item, new at this shop and this joyelf orthopedic dog bed memory foam pet bed with product, also great at this page. Also, don't this milliard diplomat folding bed cot size with luxurious memory , not to mention this seabags fish stock all natural escoffiers 1921 recipe makes product, is highly rated at this store alongside this tough 1 slow feed hay bag item, also available at this website. There's also this mastiff budgeting how much should you expect to spend in year 1 product, great at this shop and don't forget this do not wait prevent collar accidents 2 item, also for sale at this site. Btw Best Cool Items To Buy eaef898 here.
For those who asked about top cool gifts to buy, click top shop and don't forget these highest rated gifts goto top site as well as these finest products click shop on top of these newest items discover main link. Also, don't forget to try click main store, on top of these most top rated items click top store and don't forget these most excellent items click link, on top of this discover this blog on top of these most excellent products try url. Finally, check out Peruse The Newest Products Online f8eaef8 here.
For those who asked about top new products to check out, goto this blog and don't forget these finest products site and don't forget these most excellent products cool url and don't forget these highest rated products main blog. Also, don't forget to try shop, and don't forget these newest items goto main store on top of these most top rated items store, on top of this discover website not to mention these coolest stuff visit best website. Finally, check out Peruse The Coolest Products Online aa88397 here.
For the man asking about medical marijuana dispensary in columbus ohio, medical marijuana dispensary springfield illinois, I highly recommend this excellent marijuana dispensary blogprofile or marijuana dispensary license ny dmv bill, walk in marijuana dispensary near me open now current location, as well as this good marijuana dispensary blog or massachusetts marijuana dispensary locations mimi's cafe, mass marijuana dispensary locations michel, alongside all this awesome marijuana dispensary tips which is also great. Also have a look at this helpful marijuana dispensary info or rise marijuana dispensary joliet illinois obituaries, closest marijuana dispensary to me in illinois what do i need to renew, as well as this good marijuana dispensary info or michigan marijuana dispensary license, closest medical marijuana dispensary in illinois, and don't forget great marijuana dispensary url which is also worth a look. I also recommend this awesome marijuana dispensary info or livwell enlightened health marijuana dispensary aurora co, marijuana dispensary branson missouri attractions noah's ark, not to mention this worthy marijuana dispensary info alongside all marijuana dispensary chester county pa, rise marijuana dispensary joliet illinois newspaper herald, and don't forget excellent marijuana dispensary details which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful marijuana dispensary blog for good measure.