Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Released]  Rock the Vote w/ Nomination
Plugin Version1.0.0
Plugin CategoryAdmin Commands
Plugin DescriptionRock The vote or Nominate to the next map.
Plugin Downloadrtv.as
Installation:
You simply copy the rtv.as into zps/data/scripts/plugins/ and then simply modify zps/default_plugins.txt

Code:
    "plugin"
    {
        "name" "Rock the Vote"
        "script" "rtv"
    }

After the plugin has been loaded, a default rockthevote.zpdata will be created under zps/data/custom/, open it up, and modify it. Or you can copy the default values below, and change them accordingly. (Remember to save it as rockthevote.zpdata)

Code:
"RockTheVote"
{
	"RTV"
	{
		"player_percentage"		"80"
		"countdown"		"15"
		"waittimer"		"30"
		"mode"		"1"
	}
}

Information:
player_percentage -- How many players needed, in total percent, required to start the vote
countdown -- How many seconds until the vote should being
waittimer -- When map have just started, players need to wait until they can vote (in seconds)
mode -- If set to 1, it will change the map after the round is over, if 0, it will change directly on vote end.

I've first tried this and looks like I can rtv only me on the server. Could you make some kind of "min players on server" to enable rtv? Even with player_percentage set to 80 doesn't work when you're all alone.

BTW, you should be able to at least nominate a map while waittimer is counting down. I typed 'nominate' and it said like "You need to wait X seconds to start Rock the Vote." I didn't really RTV, I wanted to just nominate a map first to leave it registred.

Thank you for working on this!
It would also be great if you could nominate when the countdown-to-vote timer is counting down- IE MAP VOTE IN 30 SECONDS- and it doesnt let you nominate anymore. Extra text commands like "Map vote in 30 seconds! Type "nominate zpo_map" to include your favorite map in the vote!" might help too because it seems a lot of people still aren't familiar with nominating and RTV'ing with the new system

Also if 'timeleft' and 'nextmap' could be made to work through this as well that'd be cool.

Also Also- If maps you nominate for RTV would carry over to mapchooserEX- that'd be great. It stinks when you have 6/8 RTV's with maps nominated, and the regular mapvote comes along and none of the nominated maps are there- causing the server to go to something else.
For those who asked about my latest products, go to blog along with go to cool store and best url. Also, don't forget to try try great blog, not to mention goto blog alongside goto top url, also goto cool website and don't forget shop. Btw Best New Items To Check Out b59f33c here.
For those who asked about great new products to check out, go to this link and don't forget these most awesome items visit this shop as well as these newest items great website not to mention these best stuff find cool url. Also, don't forget to try click main shop, and don't forget these most top rated products main link and don't forget these best stuff try website, on top of this find top shop on top of these most awesome gifts top link. Finally, check out See The Finest Products Online 9f8eaef here.
For the lady asking about marijuana dispensary in columbus ohio, marijuana dispensary wholesale supplies, I highly recommend this awesome marijuana dispensary detailssite or marijuana dispensary packaging designs samples, marijuana dispensary security jobs near me houston, alongside all this new marijuana dispensary url or massachusetts marijuana dispensary locations michaels, mass marijuana dispensary locations port, and don't forget this new marijuana dispensary recommendations which is also great. Also have a look at this new marijuana dispensary forum or rise marijuana dispensary joliet illinois newspapers, marijuana dispensary near east st louis illinois crime lab, on top of this helpful marijuana dispensary recommendations or terrasana - medical marijuana dispensary columbus columbus oh, marijuana dispensary manchester movies rock, on top of awesome marijuana dispensary details which is also worth a look. I also suggest this worthy marijuana dispensary info or marijuana dispensary branson missouri vacation home, nys medical marijuana dispensary locations, on top of this fine marijuana dispensary recommendations alongside all marijuana dispensary laguna woods ca, thc reefer dispensary usa reviews, on top of worthy marijuana dispensary advice which is also great. Finally, have a look at this worthy marijuana dispensary details for good measure.