Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Released]  Admin Say Color
Plugin Version1.0.0
Plugin CategoryFun Stuff
Plugin DescriptionColor Chat and NickName for Admin
Plugin Downloadbasechat.as
The plugin allows administrators with the z flag to use color chat and text. Idea from SourceMod plugins

P.S. My first plugin on AngelScript

(12-11-2017, 02:56 PM)Vitamin Wrote: The plugin allows administrators with the z flag to use color chat and text. Idea from SourceMod plugins

So- I'm interested but- how do you use colors and how do you install? Clicking the basechats.as link you have by plugin download just opens a browser page with some code in it.
(01-15-2018, 07:14 AM)pillz Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 02:56 PM)Vitamin Wrote: The plugin allows administrators with the z flag to use color chat and text. Idea from SourceMod plugins

So- I'm interested but- how do you use colors and how do you install? Clicking the basechats.as link you have by plugin download just opens a browser page with some code in it.

Copy and paste the code to a text file and change the file to .as format then install as any other.
(01-28-2018, 04:07 AM)Residays Wrote:

Copy and paste the code to a text file and change the file to .as format then install as any other.
Commands for usage though?
(01-29-2018, 09:15 PM)pillz Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 04:07 AM)Residays Wrote:

Commands for usage though?

Looking at the code, there are no commands. It appears to simply pick two random colours, one for name and one for message, and applies them each time an admin says anything in chat. Each new chat message has a new random colour.
Seems that this plugin removes whatever you say after the first space as an Admin.
It doesn't remove them instead it only prints the first parameter. Might try to use "quotationmarks" around it until he fixes it.
We have tested the page in windows / mac OS multiple times with google chrome / firefox / internet explorer. The page is working fine here.
Can you please provide more information like what browser that you are using, is there have any extension or browser plugin that you are using cause the page load wrongly.