Windows Server Being Forced to LAN mode only (ZPS 3.0)
I am currently having issues running our dedicated US ZPS 3.0 servers.  I am trying this with both a Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 10 OS.  I am getting the same results for both.  Firewall ports are all forwarded properly.  These same boxes were hosting ZPS 2.4.1 just fine yesterday before the update.  I am using the exact same ports for both servers.  I can locally telnet to the server on port 27015 and can confirm the server is listening.  There is definitely something else going on. Below is the output of what I am currently seeing:

Console initialized.
Using Breakpad minidump system. Version: 3025 AppID: 17500
File hash information not found: Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation.
Loaded 1851 VPK file hashes from C:\SRCDS\vpks\zps_textures.vpk for pure server operation.
File hash information not found: Hashing all VPK files for pure server operation.
Loaded 239 VPK file hashes from C:\SRCDS\vpks\zps_models.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 1194 VPK file hashes from C:\SRCDS\vpks\zps_sounds.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 892 VPK file hashes from C:\SRCDS\vpks\base_content.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 1215 VPK file hashes from C:\SRCDS\vpks\base_textures.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 2 VPK file hashes from C:\SRCDS\vpks\base_textures_srv.vpk for pure server operation.
Loaded 5 VPK file hashes from C:\SRCDS\platform\platform_misc.vpk for pure server operation.
ConVarRef mat_dxlevel doesn't point to an existing ConVar server.dll loaded for "Zombie Panic! Source"
Angelscript v2.31.2
Registering Angelscript API
SQLite library version: 3.14.0
MariaDB library version: 10.2.6
[Angelscript] Events registered.
maxplayers set to 24
maxplayers set to 24
WARNING: Port 27005 was unavailable - bound to port 27006 instead
WARNING: Port 27020 was unavailable - bound to port 27021 instead
Network: IP 192.168.74.2, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27015 SV / 27006 CL
Initializing Steam libraries for secure Internet server
*       Unable to load Steam support library.*
*       Unable to load Steam support library.*
*       This server will operate in LAN mode only.*
*       This server will operate in LAN mode only.*
Error! Variable "$envmaptint" is multiply defined in material "maps/zpo_frozenheart/concrete/concretefloor019a_-2048_1816_36"!
Error! Variable "$envmaptint" is multiply defined in material "maps/zpo_frozenheart/concrete/concretefloor019a_-1915_2176_36"!
Error! Variable "$envmaptint" is multiply defined in material "maps/zpo_frozenheart/concrete/concretefloor019a_-2456_2184_28"!
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/deadcity/deadcity_unique/market_shelfbase2.mdl)
"Map Chooser" has been loaded!
"Voting System" has been loaded!
'skill_manifest.cfg' not present; not executing.
Executing dedicated server config file server.cfg
Using map cycle file 'cfg/mapcycle.txt'.
[SteamAPI] Failed to initialize SteamAPI!!
Warning in .VMT file ($envmaptint): no ']' or '}' found in vector key "$envmaptint".
Did you forget to surround the vector with "s?
Warning in .VMT file ($envmaptint): no ']' or '}' found in vector key "$envmaptint".
Did you forget to surround the vector with "s?
Set motd from file 'cfg/motd.txt'
Set motd_text from file 'cfg/motd_text.txt'
Server is hibernating

The startup script I am using is:

C:\SRCDS\srcds.exe -console -game zps +map zpo_frozenheart +maxplayers 24 +port 27015

Any help would be much appreciated.
CPT QuaG, Owner [ZG] Zombie Gaming Community
[Image: zg_banner_468.gif]
Try adding "-steam" to the launch options.
Quote:People say that you should not micro-optimize. But if what you love is micro-optimization... that's what you should do.
Linus Torvalds - Audience Q&A following interview panel at Aalto University Center, 2012.
Still the same result.
Make sure Steam Client is installed on the server box, else it will refuse any kind of connection. Left 4 Dead 2 has the same exact issue on Windows.
Okay that did the trick. Who would have thought. I used to run Left 4 Dead dedicated servers without having the steam client loaded, really odd. But hey, thanks JonnyBoy, I really appreciate the assist!
Is there anyway that in a future ZPS release that the ZPS dedicated server will not require the need of having the steam client installed. Right now some of the server tools that I am running are having conflicts with having the steam client running in tandem of my tools. Any help in this area would be very much appreciated.
This is on the Engine Side, something that Valve added for SDK 2013 (L4D2 and CSGO has the same thing), where you require to have the SteamClient installed on Windows, not much we can do about it, as far as I know.
Yep I was required to have it installed as we are running Windows servers. No worries, I thought I would give it a shot Smile